Taylor wimpy

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Westleyb22, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Westleyb22

Westleyb22 New Member

Morning all, fairly new to all the stocks and shares investing, started a few months ago. I was wondering as I go to place my next trade today, what’s people’s thought on Taylor wimpy? I currently have a few shares of there’s on my portfolio, but with the current price per share, wether it’ll be a good time to buy some more or look else where?

Thanks.

2. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

I see this is your second post so Welcome. :)

I don't see much talk about British stocks on Stockaholics. We have a gentleman in Belgium, who is very knowledgeable and posts quite a bit.

Most on this site seem to be in the US and we've picked up a couple of Canadians in the last few months.

While I don't have an opinion on TW, I suggest starting a thread in the "International Stock Markets" forum and share your research.

The best way to start a conversation about a company, if one doesn't exist, is to share what you have. I wish we had a stronger EU presence (Yes, I know Britain is not part of the EU but I'm in North America and you all look the same to us) but you could easily cultivate other British and EU posters priming the pump with a bit of content.

For my part, I would like to expand my holdings into Europe and Asia and home building is one of the sectors I'm most interested in. I will read anything you share with interest and appreciation. My interest pivots to anything that either will be helped by AI or won't be decimated by artificial intelligence in the next 10 years.

#2 TomB16, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Westleyb22 likes this.
  3. Westleyb22

Westleyb22 New Member

Thank you for the welcome and thank you for the reply. As I learn more etc, I’ll be sure to post anything I feel would be of interest with this forum. I’ll have a look at the international stock markets.

Once again thank you, and appreciate any help/tips along the way

TomB16 likes this.