Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Technical Analysis of $SPY for 8/14/18

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by C_Sp8sTrade, Aug 14, 2018.

1. C_Sp8sTrade

C_Sp8sTrade New Member

The link above is to my Youtube channel where I give daily insights of the $SPY, which if you do not know follows the S&P 500. Please check it out and let me know what your thoughts are on where it may be going. Thanks

Jrich likes this.
  2. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 Well-Known Member

On the hourly chart of the S&P E-minis, Fryday's selloff had the highest cumulative volume in several months (yellow box). I think it is likely therefore that this latest trading range is a correction of that down move and not the start of a new up-move (supply is in the background) with near-term support being found in the 2820.50-area. If however, the market can rally above 2853 (where the markdown began) then the bullish picture will be improved.

S&P E-mini 60-minute sticks:
    upload_2018-8-14_23-41-32.png