The Official Stockaholics Workout and Nutrition Thread!

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Stockaholic, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Rok

Rok New Member

Just got my supplements :)

Attached Files:

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. Rok

Rok New Member

I believe that good food is the way to go. No supplement can help you if you dont eat right. I have them just because it motivates me :)

T0rm3nted likes this.
  3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

I need to get back to the gym. Stopped going in March when the pandemic started and not really comfortable going back yet. Hitting PR's was fun and I want to do it again. Just been doing "body pump" type classes at home since then 3-4 days a week to stay relatively in shape. I did go to the gym one time like a month ago just to see how much weaker I was and it sucked :(

Got a little gut going, but nothing most people in America wouldn't be ok with. Floating between like 158-162 lbs the last few months and not seeing any outliers really.

4. Rok

Rok New Member

Now with pandemic is hard to find motivation. In Austria gyms are closed so need to do push ups in my living room :). 4 scoops of preworkout, one coffee. I wait till I see purple and start to train :D

T0rm3nted likes this.
  5. ReyMond

ReyMond New Member

I really understand you. It is extremely difficult to find motivation at home, at least coffee with vegetable milk and honey has not been taken away :lauging: Although, of course, you need to switch to just coffee to lose weight. It is difficult to practice, even with an online trainer, but at least it saves you to keep in shape. Muscle building is out of the question, it seems to me, with such a home regime. Although, of course, there is an option to return to the proven option and use BPC 157. But no need to worry too much about the queues for simulators, everything is at your disposal.

#145 ReyMond, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  6. Bridget Mallory

Bridget Mallory Active Member

stopped going to gym since the pandemic started, but I do simple workouts at home and make sure I watch my diet

7. Stocksam

Stocksam New Member

definitely agree