TipTops - Top Picks

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by Tiptopptrader, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

AMD and their calls are holding my portfolio up in this market meltdown. F, VLY, and UVE holding up decent and the rest not so much

2. Tiptopptrader

This has been a good week for AMD and even with incurring some losses in other stocks it lifted my portfolio up. Have a good weekend everyone...TTT

upload_2016-8-19_21-26-24.png

Attached Files:

3. Tiptopptrader

Nice little market rally today down from the highs but enough to turn my whole portfolio green. AMD appears to be making another move as it got stronger as the market weakened. MPEL making a recovery as MGM is up and lags behind. BAC and VLY up ahead of the fed meeting.

4. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

It's because of the high grade gold and Eric Sprott invested.

It should do well down the line................

Here's another one I also like...

Cyprium Mining (CUG.V) – Starts Production at High Grade Potosi Silver Mine

http://www.northernminer.com/subscribe-login/?id=1003776714

5. Tiptopptrader

Thank you Auri I will check it out when I get more time :)

6. Tiptopptrader

Yellen somewhat did not disappoint as markets are up decently. All green with AMD taking a nice jump. BAC and VLY was good with Yellen and up modestly. S and UVE keeping pushing up and MGM and MPEL lag.

Note: BAC had jumped out to 15.90 and has settled in currently at 15.69 so you can imagine what it will do when the rate hikes start coming in

7. Tiptopptrader

What was a market rally has now turned into a broader market meltdown. Now my only green is AMD, BAC, and UVE. Looks like a good time to go have a late breakfast :cool:

8. Tiptopptrader

All green during market rally led by UVE as it breezes past $24 and T was showing strength early. AMD is up slightly but shorts are pushing hard. BAC and VLY looking good with a rate possibly sooner than later

9. Tiptopptrader

It was a down day but there were bright spots like UVE still moving up. With the Las Vegas Strip Revenue Up 16.7% In July MGM was up 6 cents but I expect more as they have the biggest footprint in Vegas. Others that held good were S, F, T, and VLY with BAC pulling back to close a couple cents up. The shorts stepped up there game in AH on AMD and tomorrow could be call buying day.

10. Tiptopptrader

What a way to start off September with a market meltdown. There are a couple bright spots as MPEL and MGM are up on good numbers out of Macau and for MGM the numbers are good in Vegas as well. The short attack on AMD failed on nonsense but is down 9 cents as the market has melted down. BAC, VLY, and UVE giving back some of the gains.

upload_2016-9-1_8-21-30.png

11. Tiptopptrader

Nice broader market rally moving into a 3 day weekend. AMD moving strong today (+3.20%) as MPEL made a 3% pop this morning on top of yesterday's 7.40% gain and giving back some but still up 19 cents. Mostly green in my portfolio.

12. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

TTT you still in/trading WPX? hod 13.28
    gone the days of under $4:p;)
    for me it has been a good scalping companion :D

13. Tiptopptrader

No just waiting for oil to hit the bottom of the trading range. If it doesn't oh well, it has been a nice boost for my portfolio. 10 trades, and 10 times profitable on WPX :D

14. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I can't complain either :) lovely one .. I haven't found the replacement yet :(

15. Tiptopptrader

Reverse of markets early on this morning as they went from green to red, except Nasdaq is up. BAC and VLY taking a hit as financials are not in favor today. The shorts are back on AMD with not apparent news. T is holding well as is MPEL, F, and MGM as UVE is in the red slightly

16. Tiptopptrader

In a sea of red most is looking good except the short attack on AMD. I have two stocks breaking 25 today with MGM nearing a 52 week high and UVE keeps powering through the overbought level. VLY moving good with a chance to break the 9.75 resistance. MPEL has been leading the Macau related gaming stocks today.

17. Tiptopptrader

Another down market day but a few bright spots with MPEL and S continuing to breakout as BAC and VLY climb. on the other side of the coin the shorts continue there attack on AMD and UVE takes a breather from overbought level.

upload_2016-9-8_8-53-56.png

18. Tiptopptrader

This was my biggest winners yesterday. They are both breaking out but not sure if they break through some what looks like a big down market coming our way this morning. AMD has been beaten down by the shorts and trying to run in pre market and same thing can it over come a bad market...23 mil shares so far traded in pre market

upload_2016-9-9_6-17-36.png

19. Tiptopptrader

After getting beat up on Fridays's meltdown, I gained back part of my losses today with S, MPEL, T, F, and UVE being the leaders in that order. AMD was up a few cents but struggles on high volume. VLY was the only loser dropping one cent

20. Tiptopptrader

As the markets are falling off a cliff again I have a number of low ball bids in on calls and may adjust near market close. I did fill on VLY for $10 OCT 21 calls for 5 cents and have another bid in. Of all my holdings, VLY , BAC, MGM, and MPEL are holding the best in that order.

upload_2016-9-13_11-41-0.png

Attached Files: