TSE:BITF BITFARMS LTD. Bitcoin Mining Company

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Chester Smith, Apr 28, 2024.

?

Do you believe the company to be undervalued?

Poll closed May 5, 2024.
  1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chester Smith

Chester Smith New Member

Bitfarms Ltd engaged in the cryptocurrency Mining industry mainly consists of selling its computational power used for hashing calculations for cryptocurrency mining in multiple jurisdictions. Its geographic operations are currently located in Canada, the United States, Argentina, and Paraguay. It owns and operates server farms comprised of computers designed to validate transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain.

Sector
    Financial Services
    Industry
    Capital Markets
    Exchange
    TSE
    Market cap
    895.53 M
    Total Employees
    IPO Date
    Jul 16, 2019

2. Chester Smith

Chester Smith New Member

I guess no one really wants to get a conversation going about this. It would be nice if we could go to the moon soon lol?

3. Chester Smith

Chester Smith New Member

Unfortunately It doesn't appear I am very good at this I suppose we are waiting for 3.17 ? When might that happen it appears the analyst for morningstar is hoping for that as well?

4. Chester Smith

Chester Smith New Member

Still doesn't look like any billionaires are coming to my rescue and investing in bitfarms getting pretty lonely there. So maybe now is a good time to return that 800 million back to capital?