TWTR - Twitter

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Stockaholic, Mar 31, 2016.

1. roadtonowhere08

roadtonowhere08 Well-Known Member

When you have that much "F U" money, you can afford to act like an idiot and right the ship before it sinks from time to time. Or not. He'll still be swimming in "F U" money.

Elon's gonna Elon.

2. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I'm waiting on those Tesla 150s. Somebody needs to put the money where their mouth is with short positions. Tweeter is fun to watch and hear the crybabies whine about, but it don't pay the freight.
    The Cook/Musket saga is nothing more than a whizzing contest. AAPL and TSLA are on my wish list.

3. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Tweeter is still rocking and Tesla is being mismanaged back to the 200 zone. Wonder if the board put their foot down and forced Elon out. :lauging:

4. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

The latest saga from twittergate. Anybody with common sense knew that Apple would never pull the plug. The latest is releasing the suppression that most of us already knew. Finally the Tesla board has no intention of going against Elon. Much like the famous S.E.C. tweet, being outspoken hurts the feelings of the feeble minded.
    Class Dismissed.

5. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Works everytime.

6. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Can we handle the latest episode of twittergate? It's basically confirming what most of us already knew. Control the narrative is a powerful tool designed to steer the feeble minded into obliviation. It's all about laying the piece of rope on the ground and watching how it's perceived.

7. roadtonowhere08

I'll take "Who Cares?" for $200, Alex. Class dismissed.

removedatuserrequest likes this.
  8. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

That "bombshell" was kind of a nothing-burger from what I saw though. They set out to prove the government was putting their hands in Twitter to silence certain stories, and their own journalist found nothing of the sort. Said it in his twitter thread. So the people who favored certain types of posting were the teams at private company twitter responsible for content moderation and bringing in ad revenue. Capitalist company wanted to make as much money as possible. Many other capitalist companies said we're not putting ads on your site if they're full of conspiracy theories and misinformation. Capitalist company decides to hide conspiracy theories and misinformation. This was just everyone doing what they could do make the most money, like our business world is setup to do. I don't even know what that bombshell report "confirmed"...

9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

The rope is always laying on the ground.
    :lauging:

10. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

It gets more interesting literally by the minute. As I previously mentioned, it confirms what most of us already knew "suspected" was happening. Some choose to believe in the magic fairy dust, others sit back and let actual facts confirm our suspicions. It falls back to the rope on the ground and how it's perceived.

11. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I may have shocking news for you. I think that the Trump administration was in close contact with Fox News and got Fox to only cover good things and praise Trump, and then hide and ignore all the bad things. I know this is hard to believe, but I have evidence. Prepare for a bombshell announcement on this!

Also, water is wet. More at 10.

12. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Surely your not just finding that out about the news outlets. I'm not a hardline Trumper fan. I like some of his accomplishments but despise others.
    Twittergate is a little different, at least to me. Much like dry ice it's molecular structure will not evaporate as conventional H20 or in simpleton words, water.

24 hour news alert. :lauging:

13. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

What exactly did it confirm? I'm curious to know what you suspected and it confirmed.

removedatuserrequest likes this.
  14. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

The Earth is not flat, the sky is not the limit.

15. roadtonowhere08

16. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

My fanboy tries so hard.
    I need to send him a photo to hang on his wall.

17. roadtonowhere08

Ironic that you say that. Your forced profundity and relevance just screams "lonely" and "bored". Have you considered getting a life lately? I hear you have a lot of time on your hands now...

18. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

So it confirmed nothing? Everyone already knows these two things.

19. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Depends entirely on the individual and how they choose to perceive it. Some believe the World is flat, others disagree. Tweetergate is ongoing, more and more is being revealed. The sky is not the limit

20. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

:popcorn: