UPI - Universal Prop Tech & Spotlight-19

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by EmKaywhY, Jun 16, 2021.

1. EmKaywhY

EmKaywhY New Member

Howdy everyone,

UPI is my newest holding on the TSX. Universal Prop Tech is a company that specializes in clean air solutions and has the exclusive rights in Canada to sell Spotlight-19 after it completes clinical trials and receives Health Canada approval. Spotlight19 is a non-invasive finger scan technology which is able to give an extremely accurate Covid test result in under a minute. Making it poised to be employed in mass across the country giving every Arena, concert, school, government facility the piece of mind in knowing everyone who comes through their doors is not a risk to those inside.

I won't lie there is a lot of DD to do on these guys and it took me some time to get in a comfortable place to jump in but they appear to have all the momentum right now and are poised for a real serious break out in the coming months. UPI has a strong track operational track record with an active network of credit-worthy government customers. They are debt free as a company and have millions of dollars in sales coming down the pipe for which accounts will be received in early Q4 this year.

Anyone who is interested is encouraged to join the Telegram group https://t.me/UniversalPropTech where the CGO Frank Carnevale is usually on hand daily to help answer questions and posts up to the minute news updates.

Appreciate everyone's time who made it this far. Please take your DD seriously when investing. Good luck and God bless.