Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by blypelako, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Austin vanderweide

Austin vanderweide Active Member

I'm looking for a game like WoW but don't really want to have to pay the monthly fee otherwise I'll feel obligated to put in more time than I should into the game. Rift and black desert online look similar.

Clair likes this.
  2. Clair

Clair Active Member

That's actually a great mindset. Don't let the sunken costs fallacy corrupt you.

You play a videogame because you like it, not because you paid for it.

3. Polina Pohribs

Polina Pohribs New Member

Witcher is love! I recently started reading books. Finally!

4. emmanuelglover

emmanuelglover New Member

You know, I can say that League of Legends is close to the game that you are looking for. For me, MMORPG games are great because they can give me a huge boost for my personal life (I like to feel pleasure after a hard day) but I can't admit that some of this games are difficult. For example in League of Legends is hard to raise your profile lvl so I've decided to take a look for a service that's called elo boosting. These guys can do the work quick and not expensive so I think it's worth trying...

#24 emmanuelglover, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020