What price will /ES S&P Futures hit first?

Discussion in 'Futures Trading' started by Stockaholic, Apr 4, 2016.

?

What price will /ES S&P Futures hit first?

Poll closed Apr 11, 2016.
  1. 2130

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1950

100.0%
  1. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

Let's get some votes/discussions rolling in here! Curious to hear where some of you are at with your market sentiment up at these levels! Vote, post your vote and if you'd like give a little rationale for why you feel price will hit either objective...

Charts & Analysis are welcome!!

Hope to see all of our futures guys make it over to Stockaholics.net w/o any issues! :)

2. IchiFutures

IchiFutures Active Member

I have no clue. I rarely look at the markets like that these days. I haven't even peeped /ES in a few months. Being having good success with currencies this year. No clue how or why. Those were always my underperformers.

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I am an optimist at heart but while still bullish I am cautiously bullish. We retested support yesterday and it seems to have held so next is to retest resistance at 2075 area and if we can break that new resistance would probably be around 2100. BUT, given the idea that we are going into earnings season with an expectation of an earnings recession with odds in favor of companies reducing future expectations, along with oil continuing to be a rocky drag on stocks I just don't see a catalyst to the high side. Add to that the movement the Fed's can have on the market causes me to think 1950 is more likely than 2130. :D