What You Buy Today?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Money123, May 6, 2024.

1. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Post daily what you bought today and why?

Got my 2022 #Honda#Navi#windshield $26 bucks with shipping! Not buying anything else for Navi riding into ground then.

[​IMG]
    Got Blueberry Vanilla
    @DeathWishCoffee
    Coffee also 18 bucks shipped ebay going for $19 bucks byself on website. For mom mothers day!

[​IMG]

Yesterday got a Honda Hood Ornament for 2004 Honda Civic I have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Be stress free bought #L-Theanine. Trying 9 bucks!
    [​IMG]

3. Chester Smith

Chester Smith New Member

I guess thats the irony it can be the fact people can add insult to injury when you invest in a company then it instantly more or less goes down for a week or more then there is a perceived " Buying Oppurtunity " and then everyone that is a short term jerk gets rewarded with a climb back to were you got in only to see all these profit takers that dont even believe in the company and you are yet again holding the bag. Sad but that seems to be whats happening. Somehow the impatient again are rewarded for not being a investor.

4. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Got a lock for motorcycle that locks brake so people can't roll away with bike.
    [​IMG]

5. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Going to get 60 horsepower gain and 5mpg gain. Thornton Chip tuning cheapest for gains. Lifetime warranty.
    Better then getting a cold air intake.
    [​IMG]

6. Money123

Money123 Active Member

I tested all the body sprays at
    @DollarGeneral
    General Kevin manager knows me. Best smelling out of AX and another one and Old Spice is this #Krakengard 7 bucks. Now have Krakengard and 1 Million #Cologne like $80 bucks.
    [​IMG]

7. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Bought something new and amazing comes from S Korea on eBay. The consumption of foods rich in #catechins and epicatechins has been associated with a variety of beneficial biological effects including increased plasma antioxidant activity (ability of plasma to scavenge free radicals), brachial artery dilation (blood vessel expansion), fat oxidation, and resistance of LDL to oxidation and promotion of gut health (1). The gut microbiota can biotransform catechin and epicatechin, and conversely the presence of these nutrients in the gut can induce changes in gut microbial populations. It has been speculated that catechin/epicatechin can help inhibit production and activation of harmful bacteria while allowing beneficial bacteria to flourish.
    [​IMG]

8. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Got my Milk Thistle from Dollar General 6 bucks. Great for liver or drinkers
    [​IMG]

9. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Got a #Supreme Skin for #debitcard with no chip and no numbers on back of card. Like my Charles Swab other debit card not getting skin.
    I got Bluebird Walmart debit card. They made Walmart a bank after 2008.

[​IMG]