Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you get your news?

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Sergio bayate, Nov 8, 2019 at 7:29 AM.

1. Sergio bayate

Sergio bayate New Member

Good morning all.
    This might sound like a silly comparison but I’m in a fantasy football league. Getting the latest news makes all the difference. I have about 4-5 apps that report sports news as it breaks. I’ve come to notice that one particular app seems to report news first 95% of the time and then a few minutes later the other apps follow.

Obviously a few minutes can make a world of difference when investing in players or stocks.
    So my question is which apps do you rely on for your breaking stock market news?
    Is there one in particular that always seems to be first??

thank you in advance for your answers and advice.