Where were you on March 23, 2020

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by Dave Kraayeveld, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Dave Kraayeveld

Dave Kraayeveld Active Member

It was a year ago today and a tornado was tearing through Wall Street to see what men were made of. The Dow was going down. Boxing fans near Wall Street swear they heard those famous words from Howard Cosell, "DOWN GOES FRAZIER, DOWN GOES FRAZIER". The Dow had been dancing around 29,500 just 2 months earlier. Yet on March 23rd blood was running in Wall Street. Henny Penny was screaming "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES". Yet there was a handful of buyers roaming the streets that day. What did you buy on March 23, 2020. I was scanning the street and I saw a ticker tape with the symbol BA and 4 digits behind the name. 98.75 I couldn't believe it. I called my wife and said "Honey what are the chances America is going to stop making airplanes'? What did you do that day? Am I the only prospector that remembers that wonderful day in the history of Wall Street. As Blood, Sweat, and Tears will tell you. What goes up must come down, spinning wheel got to go round.......................................... I bought the painted pony.

2. JinaKool

JinaKool New Member

tell us more

3. Dave Kraayeveld

Dave Kraayeveld Active Member

I just found it funny on a website where people talk stocks, that there weren't more stories. Thanks for the response.