WISH - ContextLogic Inc.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by leonx81, Jan 14, 2021.

1. leonx81

leonx81 Well-Known Member

Wish is an American online e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers. Wish was founded in 2010 by Piotr Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (former CTO).

Wish is operated by ContextLogic Inc. in San Francisco, United States. The platform employs browsing technologies which personalise shopping visually for each customer, rather than relying on a search bar format. It allows sellers to list their products on Wish and sell directly to consumers. Wish works with payment service providers to handle payments and does not stock the products themselves or manage returns.

[​IMG]

2. leonx81

leonx81 Well-Known Member

It took more than 2 months before I received my order and the customer service was so terrible. Will never do business again.

However, I can't say no to the profits.

upload_2021-1-14_9-59-57.png

T0rm3nted likes this.
  3. jonebone

jonebone Member

Anyone playing this one? I've got about 700 shares at the moment, hopped into playing this one after I took profits on AMC ( too early at $22 but no worries).

I like price level and high options IV. I'll try to accumulate shares in 100 bucket increments so I can sell covered calls and collect premiums along the way. Of course you only want to do that with a stock where you don't mind going long, and that would be the case for me here. We'll see how it works, hopefully don't get stopped out too early again like AMC. Made it through 4 months of call selling until I got called out there.