2021 Top Picks - Energy and Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Pennstockplayz, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Pennstockplayz

Pennstockplayz New Member

I'm sharing my select top picks for 2021 so that we can all benefit in the greatness that these companies will deliver.

Top Precious Metal Picks:
    Max Resources (MXR) - Silver/copper play with a massive land package, excellent management, Eric Sprott owns 9%, well funded 5MM, tight share structure. Currently trading at .30c. Catalyst: re-interpretation of drill core analysis from oil and gas exploration to provide new drill targets.

Pacific Ridge Exploration (PEX) - New management from True Gold, tight share structure, Gold/Copper land package in BC and Yukon. Early exploration with huge upside. 4MM market cap. Undervalued. Expecting this stock to have an explosive move to rerate the stock. More details can be found on: https://www.caesarsreport.com/repor...pper-gold-mineralization-in-british-columbia/

Freeport Resources (FRI) - Massive gold and copper deposit (5.7MM oz gold eq), strong management, was trading at 80c in Aug...now trading at 0.20c. Undervalued.

Top Energy Pick:
    Journey Energy (JOY) - Paying down debt and cutting G&A costs, tight share structure, low decline assets, highly leveraged to oil (>$50) and gas (>$2) prices. At current oil/gas prices, it could pay off 1/3-1/2 of its debt this year. Trading at 0.39c. Was trading at 2.40 in 2018/2019. Broke out of its downtrend recently but highly undervalued.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tom Teel

Tom Teel New Member

I can't find these companies on TD Ameritrade or Yahoo Finance. What exchanges are they traded on?

3. Pennstockplayz

Pennstockplayz New Member

The tickers refer to the Canadian TSX Venture. However, the US trading ticker is JRNGF, MXROF, FEERF, PEXZF.