BAY; Aston bay

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Spudday, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spudday

Spudday New Member

Im new to this... But would this be a good investment to hold onto into the summer months here?

Looks like the time to buy to me... Buuuut what do I know?

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Watch out on the penny stocks. They are not a good thing to come in new and learn on. Even with small amounts you can pick up fewer shares of more expensive but solid companies and end up with better returns than you will with penny stocks. You need to think in terms of percentages and not dollar's.

3. Spudday

Spudday New Member

How small of an amount are you talking? And how expensive are you talking? Sounds as though I would have to get like 4 shares of a 25 dollar stock. Less I just keep saving and doing research. So far my penny stocks have been good, for the amount of time I've been learning. I uually dont think in terms of dollars for anything really, its more of a resource haha.

4. Verified

Verified New Member

Hello, I am new as well and I also relate to you (wanting to invest in penny stocks) However, As good as they may look I decided to follow the 1% rule when dealing with any penny stock. On another note, I don't doubt that these stocks have made you more money then any s&p 500 stocks but just do proper research and manage your risks efficiently.