EURI

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Jrich, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Sorry, idk how to copy n paste live charts... So here's a photo

Honestly I didn't even read the info on this one, didn't seem relevant.... It's being pumped by "Pennystockexperts"

This is my first penny stock purchase, but not my first observation.... At one point I was getting alerts from 4 or 5 promoters every day... I watched innocently from the sidelines and filtered down the noise to one promoter

These "Pennystockexperts" last 2 picks went nuts!... MJPI went from 49 cents on the day of my alert, to over $8 before the alerts disappeared ....... The other pick PTCO wasn't heavily pumped (only a few alerts) but still went from under a buck to over $5

So I figured what the hell... I can afford to lose $50, so I bought 400 shares at 9 cents.... My plan is to dump 300 if I can break even on commission (@ 20 cents) and let 100 ride on house money

Anyone else follow this promoter?.. Or maybe even in on this pick??

image.png

2. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Btw, I missed that spike by 30 minutes:mad:

Was fighting Dallas traffic when I got the email.. Got on line at my next stop, caught it on the bounce...... I know this penny game ain't for me, but when you see an opportunity, why not shoot

3. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Just got out this morning at 15 cents... Pretty much broke even, made myself a whole $3 and made TD Ameritrade $20 (commission)... Just a hair over 50% return

If the pattern I've seen in the last two picks continues.. EURI will be HEAVILY shorted some time within the next few days... Probably dropping below my original buy in, where I can consider a "re-up".... Then, mass emails we be sent out saying something like "don't give up on EURI, last chance to get in below (insert price) before it gets out of reach"... Then the price will climb back up to a new high, then they short it again

This cycle should continue until the emails stop

4. Edson wag

Edson wag Member

Several Indicators showed a upward move: MACD goes green, Bullish cross in Stochastic oscillator. . From the relationship between price and moving averages; we can see that: this stock is BULLISH in short-term; and BULLISH in mid-long term. Looking for breakout at 0.225 with a short term target of 0.2628. http://www.allotcbb.com/quote.php?symbol=euri

5. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

I looked at my indicators too... They just looked right back at me and said "WTF??"

Your indicators say bullish, I say bullsh*t..... I wouldn't try to diagnose this one, I'd just try to ride the temporary wave... Have you read the description?... The company basically sells seaweed.... These hype artists are good!

I got out too soon, expected the hammer to drop, it hasn't yet... But it will.... If I were still in, I would take profits..... Depending on how far it falls back, I may get back in.... But I won't hold for too long

6. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

image.png

And there it went

Maybe a good chance to get back in, still pumping email alerts..... 9 day run this time, I'd expect a 6 or 7 day climb before its shorted again

Just noticed today TD Ameritrade lowered their commission rate!... From $9.95 to $6.95... That'll give me a little breathing room if I play again here

7. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

image.png

And I'm out... I'll keep my little profit and wait 2 months for the next play from these "Pennystockexperts"

I didn't do bad... Turned $50 into $93.31... But of course, most of that went to TD Ameritrade..... I sure wish Robinhood traded OTC!

8. Edson wag

Edson wag Member

9. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

What's the deal with EURI, it's dropping like a lead balloon. Should I get out and cut my losses. Can't find any news.

10. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Last email was sent March 30th... That means the pump is over

Yes, I would get out ASAP

11. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

Why would they have ask- 1.00 and bid at .1 ?

12. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

I always wondered the same thing, see it all the time... I just ignore it and watch the other bid/asks

You're probably seeing that because the market is closed, look again tomorrow and it will be different

13. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

Unfortunately I got in at .12. Think I have any shot at making some of this up? Or cut bait before it tanks altogether?

14. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Sadly I don't.... This is not a "good" stock, it was just pumped up hard, and shorted even harder

You know about pumpers right?

15. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

No, still learning.

16. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

I just tried to put a sell order in and it said unable due to "regulatory suspension" I have no idea, maybe there's news

17. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

It's basically a perfectly legal scam

Someone buys up the stock (front loading) then pays a promoter (pumper) to tell every one its "the next big thing"

The promoter sends out mass emails convincing people to buy this stock... A lot of them do..... When you have a lot of buyers (demand) the price goes up weather it's a good stock or not

Then the stock makes a big move and starts showing up on screeners, people who didn't get the email see this and they buy too, forcing the price even higher

Eventually, when the original buyer (scammer) is satisfied with the mark up.. He/she dumps all their shares, and then some... Taking up a short position..... This overloads the market with supply, and the price falls like a stone

Then they buy back at the lowest point, to close out their short position, and start the cycle over...... They profit on both ends, the top and the bottom.... This is why you see green stair stepping up the chart, followed by a big red line, then more green, then red again

The scammer is playing it for all they can get, and once they've gotten all they can, they walk away and start building up a position in their next scam

But if you know how the game works, you can profit from their scam too

Stockaholic likes this.
  18. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

I don't know what that is either??

Maybe just because the market is closed.. Which broker do you use?

19. Ray Knight

Ray Knight New Member

tdamertrade. Ya looked it up on google. Says that the SEC can cause a 10 day suspension on trading of a stock if they're under investigation. But they won't release the reason why they're under investigation.

20. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

Interesting!.... I mean, that sucks, cause you can't get out.... But this is the first time I've seen one of these suspensions

Even more interesting since this is an OTC market... Which means the regulations are laxed..... So must be something pretty bad!