GSAT- Globalstar

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Gary B, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Gary B

Gary B New Member

Just completed my scans for the upcoming week. I only have one new stock on my watch list and it's GSAT.

Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile satellite services, including voice and data communications services globally through satellite. The Company provides wireless communications services in areas not served or underserved by terrestrial wireless and wireline networks and in circumstances where terrestrial networks are not operational due to natural or man-made disasters. It provides various communications services through satellite, which include two-way voice communication and data transmissions (Duplex) using mobile or fixed devices, and one-way data transmissions (Simplex) using a mobile or fixed device that transmits its location and other information to a central monitoring station, which includes certain SPOT and Simplex products. It offers voice and data communication services over its network of in-orbit satellites and its active ground stations (gateways). It also offers hardware and software designs to develop specific applications operating over its network.

For the nine months ended 30 September 2016, Globalstar, Inc. revenues increased 7% to $72.5M. Net loss totaled $15.4M vs. income of $99.1M. Revenues reflect United States segment increase of 54% to $46.8M, Canada segment increase of 37% to $13.6M. Net loss reflects Derivative gain decrease of 73% to $50.1M (income), Other Non-Operating Income/Expense decrease from $1.7M (income) to $429K (expense).

I'm going to watch this pretty closely this week. Everything on the chart is looking pretty good, but I'll have to wait and see before an entry.

Would love to get some other opinions on this....

Gary

gsat.JPG

2. Jack Levy

Jack Levy Well-Known Member

Lots of manipulation today but at this point it doesn’t matter. Deal will get priced soon & then no more overhang. Spectrum is king.

3. Lonnie Ray

Lonnie Ray Active Member

[​IMG]

4. Neil Allen

Neil Allen Well-Known Member

don't know if you saw this insider buy just posted today:

GSAT Globalstar, Inc. Monroe James Iii (Chief Executive Officer) B 27,607,656 1.57 43,288,804 17:14:21
    2017-10-11