IGXT - Intelgenx

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Biotechmaster, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

INTELGENX TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON MARCH 26; CONFERENCE CALL TO FOLLOW ON MARCH 27

SAINT LAURENT, Quebec, March 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IntelGenx Corp. (TSX-V:IGX) (OTCQX:IGXT) (“IntelGenx”), a leader in pharmaceutical films, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2019 financial results before market open on Thursday, March 26, 2020.

As previously announced, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has assigned a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) goal date of March 26, 2020 for completion of its review of IntelGenx’s 505(b)(2) New Drug Application (“NDA”) for RIZAPORT® VersaFilm® for the treatment of acute migraines.

In order to facilitate a discussion on both the financial results and the FDA’s anticipated decision on the RIZAPORT® NDA, a conference call has been scheduled for Friday, March 27. The call will be hosted by Dr. Horst G. Zerbe, Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Andre Godin, President and Chief Financial Officer. Details of the conference call and webcast are below:

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...26-CONFERENCE-CALL-TO-FOLLOW-ON-MARCH-27.html

2. Dan Thunderbolt

IntelGenx Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Financial Results
    March 26, 2020 07:00 ET | Source: IntelGenx Technologies Corp.
    https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...ter-and-Full-Year-2019-Financial-Results.html

"There are several very near-term milestones that represent potential value inflection points for our Company,” said Dr. Horst G. Zerbe, CEO of IntelGenx. “We are anticipating receipt of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s decision on our 505(b)(2) New Drug Application for RIZAPORT® VersaFilm® for the treatment of acute migraines later today. On the heels of that, we also expect to receive Health Canada’s requisite micro-processing license in the coming weeks, which will enable us to begin commercial production of cannabis-infused oral films for our partner, Tilray®, with product sales expected to begin as soon as practicable thereafter. In addition, we are planning to resume enrollment for our Phase 2a BUENA trial at our Canadian sites under a Health Canada-approved dose increase and are looking forward to providing initial trial data as they become available.”

Daniel Rizzo likes this.
  3. Daniel Rizzo

Daniel Rizzo New Member

Seems like years waiting for this thing to pop off. Should I buy some soon ? Seems like there might be some money to be made ? I’m not use to penny stocks. Any insight would be great.

4. Dan Thunderbolt

I assume we will get the results of the FDA decision on Rizaport tomorrow morning before the market opens...

5. Daniel Rizzo

Daniel Rizzo New Member

Thanks Dan I got a few 1000 shares

6. Daniel Rizzo

Daniel Rizzo New Member

Any news can’t find any.

7. Dan Thunderbolt

Conference call is ongoing...

Here are the most important items so far:

• Up to now no feedback from FDA on Rizaport. The last communication with FDA took place one month ago: "Rizaport still in review"
    • Health Canada micro-processing license is expected for April. Sales of Cannabis-Infused VersaFilm with Tilray in Q3.

Daniel Rizzo likes this.
  8. Dan Thunderbolt

From the oingoing confernece call...
    Exemption from current Corona shutdown for medical research and production. IntelGenX falls under this exemption. Operations ongoing but with precaution measures e.g all admin staff work from home...

Daniel Rizzo likes this.
  9. Daniel Rizzo

Daniel Rizzo New Member

FDA shot it down, where do we go from here. I’m holding this one long term to name a few others regardless.

10. Dan Thunderbolt

Well, I have been busy licking my wounds on this one...

I am considering holding as well. Lets hope they will get the Health Canada license for their Cannabis film mid April.

11. Daniel Rizzo

Daniel Rizzo New Member

Same I am holding long term. We will see in April.

12. Dan Thunderbolt

According to the conference call, the Health Canada license for the cannabis film with partner Tilray is expected for mid-April. The 15th is next week. Let's see...

13. Dan Thunderbolt

IntelGenx Announces Adjusted VersaFilm® Business Strategy, Next Steps for RIZAPORT® VersaFilm® Program
    April 06, 2020
    http://www.intelgenx.com/investors/...s-for-RIZAPORT-VersaFilm-Program/default.aspx

The Company will continue to work with HC to finalize the review of its micro-processing license application. Once the micro-processing license is received, which IntelGenx currently expects to occur in April 2020, the Company will be able to commence commercial production of cannabis-infused VersaFilm® for its partner, Tilray®, with product sales anticipated to begin as soon as practicable thereafter.

14. Dan Thunderbolt

Fingers crossed that IntelGenX will receive the Health Canada license for their cannabis film with partner Tilray in the next two weeks. Let's see if management can deliver this time around.

15. Dan Thunderbolt

Share price doing well today :)

Hopefully in anticipation of the Health Canada license for their cannabis film with partner Tilray...