NAKD Naked Brand Group Positive Outlook

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by DCS, Jan 26, 2021.

1. DCS

DCS New Member

NAKD released news last week specifying the state of the company. Currently, the company is profitable in their online sales. As such, they are dumping their brick and mortar stores and increasing their online presence. Sadly, this news met with two problems. First, the timing with other bad news did not help them. Second, too many people decided to bail to make a quick buck, dropping the price.
    However, the company is showing a clear profit. So I believe the tipranks prediction needs to be updated. The company is not only going to survive, but thrive. My prediction is $4.00 by May when their annual report comes out and shows they are growing bigger than before. By January of next year, I predict they will be worth at least $6.00.
    Don't let the lack of news and the critics fool you. This stock is going to grow as is the company. There is a good money making opportunity here.

2. emmett kelly

emmett kelly Well-Known Member

i dig the products.

upload_2021-1-26_17-39-37.png

3. DCS

DCS New Member

I do too. Plus fredricks of hollywood. But I have to apologize. NAKD broke $2 today. Looks like they will be at $4 much sooner than May. Maybe next week. Now I wonder how high it will go.

4. DCS

DCS New Member

News today says some online stock brokers prevented the purchase of NAKD. Despite that, the stock ended today over $1.50. It is still on track for $4 by May.
    Makes you wonder if a giant evil corporation is trying to drive the price to be undervalued so it can buy them out cheap.