NAKD undervalued?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by DCS, Dec 25, 2020.

1. DCS

DCS New Member

Based on what I have read, the annual report and what little news I can find (company has no pr), I am wondering if this stock is undervalued. The company has sold some assets to get cash, cut contracts, closed unnecessary offices and warehouses, and increased their online presence. With the problem of the pandemic hitting another round in several countries, but not Australia, they seem to be in a good position to get a bigger piece of the pie and become profitable by March. If not, they seem to be in a perfect setting to sell the company and have the stocks transferred to the new company.
    So, is this stock undervalued and should I be expecting it to rise overnight (or by March) when people realize the company's new beneficial position?

2. Stockman2015

Stockman2015 Member

Interested in knowing if you are still into NAKD now? I still believe it still has the potential to go up. Not the same price like before but enough to make us some profits

3. XxGoFish

XxGoFish Member

Probably. NAKD was at 0.25cents when he made this post .... so I imagine he did alright if he did buy a few