Penny Stock Screen May 15th 2016

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Gray Wolf, May 15, 2016.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

For those that like to play with penny stocks, here is a screen for you with 91 results.

Criteria for the screen is
    Volume greater than 200,000 (insure liquidity)
    Price less then $5 (keep it penny)
    Earnings for trailing 12 months greater than 1 cent (only profitable companies)
    Altman Z score greater than or equal to 2 (less risk of bankruptcy in next 18 months)
    Click below:
    PennyStockScreen May 15

I could not find a clean way to get the results into this message as we can't do tables that I can see so I created a google spreadsheet to link you to so you can view the results.

Please understand that screens are not intended to blindly make purchases from. They only filter out companies that don't meet criteria. A little homework is needed on the results. Examples, look at Price to Book (under 3 considered value) combined with Price to Sales (under 2 considered value) and current trend from the charts with some positive MACD. If people are interested in this I'll post screens periodically.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

This is probably the toughest part! lol

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Yes, that is my personal bias when screening. I do not deal with any companies that have negative earnings. It goes into all my screens regardless of strategy. :D