Penny Stocks - Intraday chat

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Stockaholic, Apr 1, 2016.

1. VWBev

VWBev New Member

HOW NICE OF YOU TO SAY THAT!

It's only terrible in the long run for people who put more than $500 into any one company and then get out of it prior to waiting on it for 3, 5, or 10 years.

I'm not going to keep my strategy secret. I am going to promote my top picks and how I play them because the more people who copy my picks = the more my stocks will grow (as will the Penny industry?). I'm so tired of youtube course promoters dogging on penny stocks - thereby striping poor folks of their only hope. I hope to prove that anyone (moms who want to stay home) can make money buying and holding penny stocks without paying anyone for training. I've done dozens of "fake" portfolios with various penny stocks & dates to prove to myself the success ratios. Now I'm going to give it a try with real $. I would warn newbies ahead to be aware that 60% of their eggs aren't going to hatch or survive - but there are always a few that do survive chickiehood, to become future egg layers, and 1 in 24ish that could go on to become "best-in-show" winners whereby the wins far out weigh the original overall (entire basket) investment. I keep my un-hatched eggs forever as portfolio decorations. Instead of spending $250 on another designer handbag that hangs in the closet, I spend it on another dead egg stock that sits in the portfolio - because fashions eventually revive as retro and vintage becomes the "New-Hot!" taken from grandmother's attic.

#21 VWBev, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

MTG moving again

3. Nortis

Nortis New Member

how was the issue resolved?