Position Trading

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by robertbanking, Nov 16, 2021.

1. robertbanking

robertbanking New Member

Hello, hope you are doing well.

I was reading into position trading, some people hold stocks for weeks and months then sell. They could base this on market events or industry events to determine a certain stock to hold. Does anyone kindly do position trading and what factors do you look for please?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Have a great week.

2. robertbanking

robertbanking New Member

Apologies to follow-up this thread again does anyone kindly have any thoughts on this please? Even if its just a few sentences i would be thankful.

I still have alot of learning to do about investing but i am confident i will get there. Hope you are all healthy and having a great week. All the best.

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

No need over-complicate things because its as easy as buying a company that is doing well, and keep on holding it as long as it is doing well.

Eg buying TSLA 4yrs ago and keep holding it until you see other electric vehicles on the road in numbers that match Teslas.

When I start seeing more EV BMW's, Mercs and Audi at the red light in numbers matching the Teslas, I know competition is hitting the point that Tesla sales could be under pressure.

removedatuserrequest likes this.