SIML - Simlatus Corporation

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Gnotz, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Gnotz

Gnotz New Member

Business Description
    On March 9, 2016, Grid Petroleum entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with RJM and Associates, LLC, a California limited liability corporation. The Company purchased a certain Broadcast and Media IP, along with the ' know how ' of that IP from RJM and Associates. The company now develops,, manufactures, markets and owns proprietary advanced broadcast equipment and software and sells this audio and video broadcast equipment worldwide. These systems have been sold worldwide over the past 15 y...

[​IMG]

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

It seems Gnotz has taken it upon himself to the be the "OMG THIS GARBAGE PENNY STOCK IS GOING TO THE MOON" guy. lol

Lets use this as an opportunity to actually observe and learn how these most entertaining pump n dumps work.

Here we have a classic case of some unknown stock change its business direction to what ever is hot at the moment in hopes of driving in new buyers.

From the company description:

"Simlatus Corporation, formerly Grid Petroleum Corp., is an exploration-stage company"

Ok, so this company was hot on exploring for oil n gas Im guessing.

Clearly with the oil sector not being hot at all, the company decided it was a good time to shift their focus to something that could jump start the trading.

The company info states that the purchased certain IP"

"The Company purchased a certain Broadcast and Media IP, along with the ' know how ' of that IP from RJM and Associates"

Since SIML probably had $0.07 in their bank account, its pretty safe to say they probably purchased what ever IP with shares, most likely billions of shares.

Before you get excited, billions of shares at 0.0001 is not that impressive.

"The company now develops,, manufactures, markets and owns proprietary advanced broadcast equipment and software and sells this audio and video broadcast equipment worldwide. These systems have been sold worldwide over the past 15 years including some of the major world dominant broadcast companies such as CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, ABC and DirecTV."

Good.. good. Its always a nice touch to drop big names in there, most people find it impressive, but name dropping means nothing, dollars are what is important.

What kind of revenues have been generated here from these big name clients?

So who is rjmandassociates.com ?

Firstly let me say that its highly probable that RJM and Associates could be the nicest people ever. They got approached by some guy who says he will give them all these shares in a public company (SIML) if they let him "buy" some of their IP.

Its possible there is a pretty large gap between SIML the public company and RJM the company.

Well, lets go look at their website: http://rjmandassociates.com/

It looks like somebody had an 11yr old cousin that said they could make a website for them for free.

Seriously, how do you possibly make such a shitty site on purpose these days? You really need to TRY and make a site shitty because when you buy some domain space you get 1000 free templates to make amazing sites with a click of a button!

Now look, Im not going to be a total ass here, its possible that these guys dont care about websites and are just focused on business. They are possibly very nice people just working hard at what they do with not much knowledge about SIML insiders using them for some leverage? Its possible.

Should be some red flags here if neither RJM or SIML cant even bother to pay $10 for a pretty website, but I will give them point for having their own domain name! lol

Im going to get some coffee, but if somebody else wants to dig around, feel free!

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

OK so there are some numbers here.

$60,000 worth of sales.

So what does that translate into after costs, overheads, employee salaries?

The ihub retards are calling for a $0.01 stock.

Based off what exactly?

4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Almost $200k worth of shares traded, which is pretty impressive for pump n dump job.

[​IMG]

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Im going to keep tracking this one and use it for educational purposes.

This is going to be a great way to see the break down of a stock promotion in real time as it happens, beginning with the first post made by gnotz.

It is also worth noting that the original first post had the title "SIML GOING RUN BUY NOW!" or something like that. We edited it to the standard format we use here on these boards.

I had previously critisized SIML of the website RJMandAssociates.com looking like am 11yr old made it. It seems they probably realized this was an issue so now there is a new site at http://simlatus.com/

Checking on the domain, it seems it was registered back in March, so we know the wheels were in motion at least that far back.

Info on that domain are :

Get it with our Domain Buy service.
    Domain Name: SIMLATUS.COM
    Creation Date: 2016-03-03T19:04:38Z
    Registrant Name: Mike Schatz
    Registrant Organization: RJM and Associates, LLC
    Registrant Street: 175 Joerschke Dr.
    Registrant Street: Suite A
    Registrant City: Grass Valley
    Registrant State/Province: California
    Registrant Postal Code: 95945
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.5302053437
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +1.5302738482
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

Mike Shatz is on the ball, he realizes that you need a pretty website because for 98% of the new investors out there, the extent of their DD (due diligence aka research) will be to look at the website and base their conclusions off how pretty it looks and what content is on it.

6. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

The new site looks slick, here is a screenshot

[​IMG]

Nice clean, modern template, pretty standard wordpress stuff that can be set up in a few minutes by the guy that they hired.

More importantly there are images of the actual office and the RJM Associate owners/employees, this is important because it shows that this is a real company and not some PO Box.

The whole angle of "real with real revenues" is going to be a major part of the pumpers message all over social media.

Let's double check on the validity of these photos.

Here we have very nice gentleman, probably the owner sitting at what looks to be pretty much how you would imagine a small company would look like.

[​IMG]

I want to make an important point here before I proceed, this guy in the picture above is probably the nicest guy ever, he might have very little to do with the actual publicly traded part of the company. All he knows is that he get X million shares and got to merge his company public!

Now lets double check the validity, is this person and place what they say it is? Easy enough by checking the Exif data embedded within the photo itself.

Camera: Apple iPhone 6 Plus
    Lens: iPhone 6 Plus back camera 4.15mm f/2.2
    Shot at 4.2 mm
    Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/40 sec, f/2.2, ISO 32, Compensation: -0.00391
    Flash: Auto, Did not fire
    Date: April 15, 2016 2:13:16PM (timezone not specified)
    (15 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes, 52 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)
    Latitude/longitude: 39° 13' 56.1" North, 121° 2' 27.8" West
    ( 39.232242, -121.041053 )
    Location guessed from coordinates:
    175 Joerschke Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95945, USA
    Altitude: 815 meters (2,674 feet)
    Camera Pointing: West
    File: 1,024 × 768 JPEG
    125,182 bytes (122 kilobytes)

[​IMG]

Yup, that all checks out as legit, this is the actual address listed for RJM, so all is good here.

7. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Here is the rest of the office:

[​IMG]

It looks exactly how a small business should, these guys are not on twitter or reading the junk on ihub, they are just coming in every morning at 8am, drinking their coffee and getting work done just like every other day.

The reason I bring this up again is because I am pretty sure these nice guys have no clue about the shit storm that is going to rage online if/when this stock gets dumped.

8. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

As of April 11, the share structure for SIML is listed as

SIML Security Details
    Share Structure

Market Value1 $581,960 a/o Apr 29, 2016
    Authorized Shares 7,520,000,000 a/o Mar 26, 2016
    Outstanding Shares 1,939,867,115 a/o Apr 11, 2016
    Float 1,938,306,315 a/o Apr 11, 2016
    Par Value 0.001

7.5B shares out is what you would expect from a triple zero stock, there are always billions of shares out there.

It is important to keep this number in mind as the stock goes higher.

At $0.0004, this company will have a market cap of $3M.

If promoters get this to $0.001, this would be a $7.5M market cap.

At $0.01 which is what some nutbags on ihub are saying it will reach because unicorns... that gives it a $75M market cap... based off... magic most likely.

9. surefiretrader

[/QUOTE]

Hey Gil.

Thanks for providing the research on this Company. Looks good to me.

10. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Now lets go dig around and find out what the naysayers are saying.

When I was a stock promoter, the absolute worst thing was when the bashers came out the woodwork with their "facts" ;)

It really sucks to be long on some penny stock, having a vested interest in it rallying, only to have people come along and poo poo all over your dreams.

The problem for promoters and momentum chasers in names like this is that you need the greater fool to come along and buy yours shares at a price higher than what you bought them for. Facts and logic are not important, greed is!

To create a sense of urgency and greed you really need the bulls to far out number those horrible bashers around the boards and social media.

The thing about bashers in cases like these is that they will be right (on direction, maybe not facts) about 95% of the time.

The truth is majority of penny stock pumps do fail and fall, so bashers will be correct on direction, whether its this week or in 6 months from now.

Im not seeing too many bashers on twitter at the moment, it looks like all the major penny stock pumpers are on this gravy train, but I did spot an interesting post on ihub saying the following:

Written by DirectCapital
    Ooh! Intriguing, Im not sure who Scott Sand is, but lets dig into that next!

11. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Are you drunk?

Read my posts carefully, Im telling you why this is probably not a good stock!

T0rm3nted likes this.
  12. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Very interesting Gil and it reminds me of when I used to dabble in the pennies. I have still have some worthless shares in my account. The only reason I don't dispose of them you never know when one of these frauds will fire up again.

Many years back we had one of the pumpers on HSM and he was a attorney a little past his prime. I can not remember the company name he was pushing but he claimed one the leaders of the industry as being part of the company.

Eventually things got heated up and he was getting out of line with the members, and I banned him from HSM. With that he threatened to sue me. As he was an attorney I did not take the threat lightly and called the local FBI office and they directed me to the local police dept where I did fill out some paper work against him.

13. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

We have all been there.

This is why here on Stockaholics we make sure people are able to spot these very obvious pumps and avoid them!

Shitty sites like ihub not only encourage this crap, but thrive on it. We are here to bring an end to that scam.

Tiptopptrader and T0rm3nted like this.
  14. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Continuing with a bit a digging, who is this Scott Sand character?

Some posters are claiming he is one of the largest shareholders of SIML (I have not confirmed that yet, but if you have proof please post it here).

It seems that Mr Sand served some time for shady dealings:

INTRODUCTION
    1.From no later than April through July 2009, Defendants Scott R. Sand and Ingen Technologies, Inc. engaged in a fraudulent kick back scheme involving Ingen common stock in violation of the federal securities laws.

2.Sand, the CEO and Chairman of Ingen, pa id illegal kickbacks to a purported employee pension fund manager and his associate so they would purchase millions of restricted shares of Ingen stock. Unbeknownst to the Defendants, the corrupt employee pension fund manager was actually an undercover FBI agent, and the associate was a cooperating witness.

3. Sand arranged for the fictitious pension fund to make two large purchases of Ingen’s common stock. For each purchase, Sand
    – through his position as Ingen’s CEO – paid the agent a kickback equal to approximately 30% of
    the stock purchase’s value. Sand also issued millions of shares of Ingen stock to the coop
    erating witness in exchange for acting as a middleman in the scheme.

Case 1:10-cv-23602-PAS Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 10/07/2010 Page 2 of 9
    4. Sand created this scheme in an effort to generate the appearance of market interest in his company, induce public purchases of its stock, and ultimately increase the stock’s trading price.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  15. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Here we are a few weeks later..

Zero bids..

Nada..

Nothing.

You are stuck holding a 0.0001 stock until they decide to run it again

[​IMG]