SRSP

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Richie Rich, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

I bought shares of this dog back in 2009 hoping to flip for a quick profit. There was a guy on HSM who pumped it. Needless to say, I have been holding for 8 years and now out of the blue it's taking off and I'm HUGE in the green. I can't find any news though.....Any ideas on what does this?

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

I found the buzz. Looks like it's part of the cyber currency rage. Below is from the Investorshub web site.

CARSMARTT Inc. F/K/A Sports Supplement Group Inc.

CarSmartt Inc. is a revolutionary new APP for smartphones and PC aptly named CarSmartt.com. Car Smartt is a ride sharing concept designed to make long distance traveling safer and more affordable, while connecting with people along the way.

CarSmartt members can choose to share a ride or ship a package with the option of applying insurance coverage. All CarSmartt drivers are subject to a background check to reassure the safety of passengers. CarSmartt is currently now active in the USA and ITALY. In the near future the CarSmartt APP will be expanded to Europe and Canada.

CarSmartt Inc. is a Palo Alto CA. (Silicon Valley) subsidiary of the Sport Supplement Group and trades on the Over the Counter Market as $SRSP.

T0rm3nted likes this.